Direct Support Professional – Wayne County
Website Life Center Inc.
Making a difference one life at a time
Seeking caring professionals to provide care to others throughout several settings in Wayne county: Romulus, Livonia, Woodhaven, Westland. These are mostly afternoon positions, but do have some shifts that cover different hours. These settings are unlicensed home settings or in-home support settings.
We do our very best to work around your other schedules! In some settings we have shorter shifts than standard 8 hour shifts to accommodate your scheduling needs. Full or part time, and our full time employee enjoy the benefits of paid time off and a generous health insurance offering. Also, through September 2021, employees will receive an additional $2.25 per hour hazard pay.
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid, unrestricted Michigan driver license
- Have reliable transportation
To Apply :
- In-person applications/interviews by appointment only at current time. Call 734-261-1094.
- Find us online, and complete an application there. www.lifecenterinc.net. Go to Careers tab, then Available Positions, then select the purple Apply Now tab.
- Reply to this ad with a resume