Direct Support Professional – Wayne County
Website Life Center Inc.
Making a difference one life at a time
Seeking caring professionals to provide care to others throughout several settings in Wayne county: Romulus, Livonia, Woodhaven, Westland. These are mostly afternoon positions, but do have some hours that cover other shifts. These settings are unlicensed home settings or in-home support settings.
We do our very best to work around your other schedules! In some settings we have shorter shifts than standard 8 hour shifts to accommodate your scheduling needs. Full or part time, and our full time employee enjoy the benefits of paid time off and a generous health insurance offering.
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid, unrestricted Michigan driver license
- Have full access to a reliable, insured vehicle during work shift
- Stop by our office M-F during office hours (9am-4pm) with any current training in hand and fill out an application. 15419 Middlebelt Livonia, 48154. Most often, on-the-spot interviews are possible. We are in the 2-story glass building next to McDonald’s, just north of Five Mile Rd.
- Find us online, and complete an application there. www.lifecenterinc.net
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.40 /hour
- Direct care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Michigan driver’s license and access to reliable transportation (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- One location (Wayne County)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Some weekends required
- 8 hour shift
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Responding to emergency situations
- Administering medication
- Transporting client to appointments
- Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities