Oakland County – Waterford – Direct Care Professionals – Semi-independent Residential Setting
Life Center Inc.
Seeking skilled, active-minded caregivers to fill a full time, afternoon position at a semi-independent residential setting in Waterford. This comfortable home setting supports 3 female individuals with mental health care needs. This important team provides assistance with activities of daily living, transportation, community integration, medication administration, and companionship. Great house, great ladies, and a great, cohesive team looking to continue making a positive impact in the lives of those they serve.
Our full time employees enjoy the benefits of paid time off and a health insurance package, in addition to other incentives.
- -Full Group home training (CLS, MORC, Michigan Autism Academy, or other accredited agency)
- -18 years and older
- -Valid driver’s license, and insured, reliable transportation
- -Other trainings (CPR/First Aid/Bloodborne Pathogens) are preferred but updates can be obtained after offer of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Direct care: 1 year (Required)
- Valid, unrestricted driver license (Required)
- Reliable, insured transportation (Required)
- Group home training through MORC/CLS/TTI (Preferred)