Direct Care Professionals/Caregivers – Residential Setting – Macomb County – Richmond
Life Center Inc.
Life Center, Inc. is seeking Group Home Caregivers / Personal Assistants to become a part of our team! You will provide direct care to disabled adults in a residential home setting. Our locations in Memphis, Richmond, Armada are looking for Full-time employees for both afternoon and midnight shifts.
- Provide routine individualized care to persons with disabilities
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication
- Assisting with community outings, daily household chores, preparing meals
- Monitoring for health and safety, and assisting the person served to achieve their goals
- Full-time staff are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life and AFLAC benefits and paid vacation/personal time!
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields preferred but not required – we will train!
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Willingness to undergo paid training classes (First Aid, CPR, Blood-borne Pathogens, Recipient Rights, MORC training)
- Current, valid MI Driver’s License and reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.50 /hour
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- MORC (Preferred)