In Home Care Aide – Waterford MI
Website Life Center Inc
Make a difference one life at a time!
Life Center is seeking skilled, active-minded caregivers / Direct Care staff to fill positions at a semi-independent residential setting in Waterford. Full time employees enjoy the benefits of paid time off and a health insurance package, in addition to other incentives.
This comfortable home setting supports 1 female individual with daily living needs. This important team provides assistance with activities of daily living, transportation, community integration, medication administration, and companionship. Great house, great young lady, and a great team looking to continue making a positive impact in the lives of the individual they serve.
- -18 years and older
- -having a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation
- -Other trainings (CPR/First Aid/Bloodborne Pathogens) are preferred but updates can be obtained after offer of employment.
- -Full Group home training (CLS, MORC, Michigan Autism Academy, or other accredited agency) strongly preferred
To Apply :
- -Send Resume in response to this ad
- -Complete an application via our website at www.lifecenterinc.net
- -Complete an application in person to either one of our offices(on-the-spot interviews available!):
- 15419 Middlebelt Livonia 48154