Home Manager: Westland
Now Hiring full time Direct Care Home Manager for our Wayne/Westland setting. Home Manager and staff in these settings provide supports to 2 individuals in their own home, in areas that include: cooking, cleaning, laundry, medication administration, transportation services, companionship and assistance with activities of daily living. Seeking a motivated, patient, and dedicated professional who will provide a loving, supportive, and consistent environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in supporting those with autism, and understand the complexities in care that are congruent with that condition.
Manager duties include all aspects of supervisory oversight: staffing coverage, payroll, scheduling, maintaining quality documentation standards, and guidance/direction to the team. This position will also provide direct client assistance in the areas identified in above paragraph, as well as required emergency on-call coverage duties. Leadership experience is a qualification to be considered, but other county required trainings can be provided. This is a full time position, and inclusive of benefit package (paid time off, a health care plan, and other incentives).
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have valid driver’s license and insured, reliable transportation
- Possess current or previous training in residential settings, CPR/FA, VCE’s, Medication Administration, and Recipient Rights.
- Have previous leadership/management in direct care field
- Send resume in response to this ad(be sure to include salary requirement)
- Complete an application at www.lifecenterinc.net. Choose the drop down menu ‘Careers’ and look for purple box that says “Apply Now”.