Direct Care Waterford/Pontiac area
Website Life Center Inc
Make a difference one life at a time
Life Center is seeking caregivers / Direct Care staff to fill positions at a residential setting in Waterford. This is a great quiet home with 2 semi independent women. This important team provides assistance with activities of daily living, transportation, community integration, medication administration, and companionship. We are looking for a great team to continue making a positive impact in the lives of the individual they serve.
The open position consists of afternoon hours 4pm – 12am. We offer full or part time hours. Full time employees enjoy the benefits of paid time off and a health insurance package, in addition to other incentives.
- -18 years and older
- -having a valid MI driver’s license, and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass all background checks
- -Full Group home training (CLS, MORC, Michigan Autism Academy, or other accredited agency) strongly preferred
- -Other trainings (CPR/First Aid/Bloodborne Pathogens) are preferred but updates can be obtained after offer of employment.
To Apply :
- -Send Resume in response to this ad
- -Complete an application via our website at www.lifecenterinc.net
- -Complete an application in person to either one of our offices(on-the-spot interviews available!):